Securing your business from operational risks is a first priority for any management team.
Losses of life, intellectual property, physical assets and reputation can have a devastating impact on a business.
CRS Solutions is well equipped to help its clients identify, evaluate and mitigate operational risk. Additionally, should an incident occur, CRS Solutions has been recognised as an effective planner of emergency crisis response.
Doing business globally is increasingly complex.
Multinational companies must routinely:
• Resource and manage security operations.
• Monitor and manage the consequences of changes in risk levels.
• Secure the business at both at Corporate and local level.
• Understand the business impact of risks and prepare contingency plans to reduce the impact. of an event should it occur.
• Enter and succeed in new markets with confidence.
• Respond to events that may have a security related impact on business.
How CRS Solutions Work
CRS Solutions security services are fully supported by our technical knowledge, subject-matter expertise and global network. From strategic advice to practical, on-the-ground services, we provide integrated, global solutions to meet all our clients’ security risk management challenges.
We help clients to:
• Review, audit and benchmark existing arrangements to identify gaps or misaligned resources.
• Develop crisis and resilience plans to reduce the impact of an event to acceptable levels and safeguard reputations in times of crisis.
• Provide security services and training to help implement and manage security from the local to global level.
• Create strategies, policies and solutions to protect assets and reduce the likelihood of losses from operational risks.
• Provide immediate assistance to help clients respond to crisis events.
Security Vulnerability Assessments
Management and policy reviews.
New Country Entry.
Advise and support local security teams in country.